[Air-L] The Journal of Community Informatics is accepting new submissions

Colin Rhinesmith crhinesmith at simmons.edu
Sat May 23 06:39:50 PDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

After a brief pause and transition in editorial leadership, the open access Journal of Community Informatics is accepting new submissions here:

http://ci-journal.net/index.php/ciej/information/authors <http://ci-journal.net/index.php/ciej/information/authors>

It is my honor to lead the journal as its third Editior-In-Chief, since the journal’s launch by Michael Gurstein in 2004. I want to thank Eduardo Villanueva-Mansilla for his leadership over these past years. I also want to thank Tom Denison who has joined Eduardo as the journal’s Associate Editors.

The Editorial Board includes both new and returning members: http://ci-journal.net/index.php/ciej/editorialBoard

We are preparing our next issue for publication in Sept/Oct 2020.  We look forward to receiving your submissions in the months and years ahead.

Warm regards,
Colin

—
Colin Rhinesmith (pronouns: he/him)