[Air-L] YouTube Videos

Anat Ben-David anatbd at gmail.com
Sun May 17 04:28:22 PDT 2020

Dear Asmaa,

Please also see the "YouTube Metadata Information Retrieval Tool",
available here: https://www.openu.ac.il/en/omilab/pages/toolsymir.aspx
Kind regards,
Anat Ben-David

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 2:16 PM Tiago Salgado <tigubarcelos at gmail.com>
wrote:

> YouTube data tools - digital methods initiative
>
> Em sáb, 16 de mai de 2020 20:03, Asmaa Azizi <aziziasmaa at gmail.com>
> escreveu:
>
> > Dear all,
> >
> > I would like to analyse a YouTube video corpus and I am looking for some
> > automatic tools (free software, plug-in, etc.) to extract the video
> > Metadata (Titles, View numbers, Likes, Subtitles). Please don't hesitate
> > share with me any ideas or papers on these subjects. It would be very
> > helpful!
> >
> > Thank you
> > King regards
> > Asmaa

> > http://www.aoir.org/

Dr. Anat Ben-David | ד"ר ענת בן-דוד | د. عنات بن دافيد |

Department of Sociology, Political Science, and Communication
The Open University of Israel
1 University Road, P.O.Box 808 Ra'anana 43537, Israel

@anatbd
<http://www.twitter.com/anatbd>Tel: +972-9-778-1147
Homepage:http://www.openu.ac.il/en/personalsites/AnatBenDavid.aspx
<http://www.openu.ac.il/personal_sites/anat-ben-david/>
Web: https://www.anatbendavid.info/

*Latest publications:*
Ben-David, A. (2020). Counter-archiving Facebook. *European Journal of
Communication*. https://doi.org/10.1177/0267323120922069

Ben-David, A. (2019). 2014 not found: a cross-platform approach to
retrospective web archiving, *Internet Histories*, 3(3-4), 316-342,
https://doi-org.elib.openu.ac.il/10.1080/24701475.2019.1654290