[Air-L] Reg: Zoom (Dual Mode - Side-by-Side Mode Settings) for a meeting with 50+ participants

Vignesh Raja vignesh.raja at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 08:40:59 PST 2020

Dear Experts / Advanced users of Zoom,

A non-profit group I mentor requires to set up the Zoom Video
Conference settings such that a dialogue / interaction between 2 members
needs to appear as a 'Dual mode - side - by - side video mode), with all
other visiting participants who attend the session in the background or
outset.

I have reviewed it and my observations are below - while it works fine when
only 2 participants use. I realized that when more people step in to the
meeting, the gallery view and speaker view (showcasing only 1 speakers who
speaks at any point in time).

Yes - the one we use is a PRO account, which can support 100 participants.

Please let me know if there is a work-around.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Regards,
Vignesh Raja