[Air-L] Suggestions for research-based blogs?

Alice Fleerackers afleerac at sfu.ca
Thu Nov 5 13:33:43 PST 2020

Hi all,

I'm compiling a roundup of (English-language) blogs that feature academic
research, and would like to ensure that the final list is as diverse as
possible — both in terms of the researchers it highlights, as well as their
academic disciplines.

Does anyone have recommendations to add? I have quite a few science blogs
and humanities blogs so far, mostly based out of the US and Canada. I'd
love to hear suggestions from other disciplines and corners of the world!

Thanks in advance,
Alice
—
Alice Fleerackers (she/her)