[Air-L] Thematic Group on Digital Sociology at ISA!

David Dueñas Cid david.duenas at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 04:53:20 PST 2020

Dear all,

After some time and efforts, we managed to create a *Thematic Group on
Digital Sociology* in the* International Sociological Association*.
Starting at Melbourne 2022 Conference we will be able to propose sessions
focusing on Digital Sociology at the conferences.

It will be a great opportunity to establish a network of sociologists
working in ‘the digital’ in the frame of ISA and beyond, and to bring in
the discussions on the sociological impacts of the digital to the
conferences and activities that might be organized. Also, it will be a good
frame for creating new opportunities for meeting, publishing, mentoring
students, and sharing information.

If it is of your interest and:
- you want to get more information, see our website
<https://tg10digitalsociology.wordpress.com/>, Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/TG10DigiSoc>, or Twitter
<https://twitter.com/Tg10DigiSoc> profiles.
- you want to join the TG, please do it through the ISA website
<https://www.isa-sociology.org/en/research-networks/thematic-groups/tg10-digital-sociology>

Best regards and stay safe,

David Duenas-Cid

_______________________________

 *Dr. David Dueñas-Cid *

Assistant Professor

*Kozminski University*

*New Research on Digital Societies (NERDS)*

Jagiellonska 57/59

03-301 Warszawa (Poland)

Researcher

*Tallinn University of Technology*

*Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance *Akadeemia tee 3

EE-12618 Tallinn (Estonia)

Coordinator of the* TG10 Digital Sociology *at the *International
Sociological Association*

General chair of* E-Vote-ID Conference*

Twitter: @davidduenascid

Skype: david.duenascid