[Air-L] Online collaborative timeline/drawing tools?

Ganiat.Kazeem ganiat.kazeem at open.ac.uk
Sun Nov 1 11:28:44 PST 2020

Podio is a good tool and it offers space for organisations and a lot of  universities

https://www.podio.com/sponsorships

Miss Ganiat Omolara Kazeem | PhD researcher at the Open University, Critical Information Studies research group [CIS], Department of computing and communications, Faculty of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics [STEM] & The OU Centre for Policing Research and Learning [CPRL]

The Open University, Walton Hall, Milton Keynes, MK7 6AA
ganiat.kazeem at open.ac.uk<mailto:ganiat.kazeem at open.ac.uk> | ORCID iD 0000-0002-4312-3022<http://orcid.org/0000-0002-4312-3022>

+44 (0) <tel:+44%20%C2%A01908659175> 1908659175<tel:+44%20%C2%A01908659175>

Internal Ext 59175

Mobile: 07984134851<tel:07984134851>

Twitter: @ganikazeem

Member:
Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) , British computer society (BCS),  British Society for Criminology (BSC) and European Society for Socially Embedded Technologies (EUSSET)

Ask me about STEM advocacy in nurseries, schools and colleges. I am a registered STEM ambassador

Find out how I work and how you can help our community during this pandemic donate securely (and anonymously if you prefer) to our fund raiser online: https://actionforce.org.uk/

Like us and share our posts on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/actionforcecommunitygroup/<https://www.facebook.com/actionforcecommunitygroup/reviews/>

Find us on Neighbourly: we welcome donations of toiletries, tinned foods, fresh fruit and vegetables and fresh or packed meats, seafood and fish for our cooked and dry food packs
https://www.neighbourly.com/project/5e87afa9c7ac8e4e0ce542b9/information

<https://quotes.yourdictionary.com/author/bill-james/66403#rigidity>

Standardization leads to rigidity, and rigidity causes things to break.

Bill James<https://quotes.yourdictionary.com/author/bill-james/>

— Quoted in Gray, Scott (2006). The Mind of Bill James: How a Complete Outsider Changed Baseball. New York: Doubleday. pp. 191. ISBN 0-385-51464-6<tel:0-385-51464-6>.