[Air-L] Data rights

Alicia Takaoka ajwilson at hawaii.edu
Sat Nov 28 00:03:51 PST 2020

Hi Amy.
Each study has different rights for access depending on funding. Some data is not publicly available at all, and that is a part of the IRB process and informed consent documents. You should check with the PI of the study you are interested in and that university’s Office of Research Compliance.
Best wishes,
Alicia

Alicia JW Takaoka
Doctoral Candidate, Communication and Information Sciences (Social Informatics and Human-Computer Interaction)
English Department
ASIS&T Governance Committee Member
ASIS&T SIG-SM Archivist
ASIS&T SIG-AH Secretary