[Air-L] New Film on Trump Data Operations

Dr. Emma Briant teflpolsoc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 05:49:48 PDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

I just wanted to urge you to check out the new film I helped with
researching which came out this week!

'People you may know' by filmmakers Kat Gellein and Charles Kriel is on *Amazon
Prime* and *Sundance Now* (Trailer at www.metrotonemedia.com) and looks at
Republican evangelical data operations.

Watch out also for an upcoming article by me on this drawing on my upcoming
book where I examine Cambridge Analytica's role in the creation of this
data app which misuses the data of up to 266M Americans

Best wishes,
Emma

PS if you are interested in hearing more updates about my publications and
talks you can follow me on Twitter @emmalbriant or sign up for important
news: http://emma-briant.co.uk/sign-up-for-important-updates/

--
Dr Emma L Briant
Independent Researcher/Author/Analyst

Website: www.emma-briant.co.uk
Author of: *Propaganda and Counter-Terrorism: Strategies for Global
Change *from
Manchester University Press
Co-Author of: *Bad News for Refugees* with Prof. Greg Philo and Dr. Pauline
Donald from Pluto Press.
Follow me on Twitter @emmalbriant