[Air-L] My 2 New Articles: Russia/US Propaganda & Cambridge Analytica Spin-Off Company

Dr. Emma Briant teflpolsoc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 12:11:26 PDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

I thought you might find the following articles of interest:

1. New peer reviewed article: Accepted copy available now of Chernobrov, D
and Briant, EL (2020, forthcoming) 'Competing propagandas: How the US and
Russia represent mutual propaganda activities' in Politics - view on
ResearchGate and Academia.edu
<https://emma-briant.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e7f9f1379bf0f0311ebba75d7&id=2997337792&e=ba76ce6920>
On Twitter? Here is a tweet
<https://emma-briant.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e7f9f1379bf0f0311ebba75d7&id=8eeca1059f&e=ba76ce6920>

2. Breaking News Today: Briant, EL (11th October 2020) 'Governments Have
Failed to Learn from the Cambridge Analytica Scandal
<https://emma-briant.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e7f9f1379bf0f0311ebba75d7&id=5639a10f62&e=ba76ce6920>'
in OCCRP.org
On Twitter? Here is a related thread
<https://emma-briant.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e7f9f1379bf0f0311ebba75d7&id=299e339105&e=ba76ce6920>

Please do also check out the new film I contributed research to 'People You
May Know' which is out now - This important film goes undercover
revealing the data misuse behind Trump campaign's 2020 campaign.
Filmmakers: Kat Gellein and Charles Kriel; Research Team: Brent Allpress &
Emma Briant
WATCH NOW on AMAZON PRIME
<https://emma-briant.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e7f9f1379bf0f0311ebba75d7&id=f15bc3d58b&e=ba76ce6920>
and
SUNDANCE NOW
Thank you so much and good health to you all.
Best wishes,
Emma

--
Dr Emma L Briant
Independent Researcher/Author/Analyst

Website: www.emma-briant.co.uk
Author of: *Propaganda and Counter-Terrorism: Strategies for Global
Change *from
Manchester University Press
Co-Author of: *Bad News for Refugees* with Prof. Greg Philo and Dr. Pauline
Donald from Pluto Press.
Follow me on Twitter @emmalbriant