[Air-L] Why Transhumanism and Digital Humanities should be integrated !

Waliya, Yohanna Joseph waliyayohannajoseph at unical.edu.ng
Thu Oct 15 06:37:47 PDT 2020

Hi to you all,
Sorry for self publicity!  Here is my new paper where I explained the need for harhomising Transhumanism with Digital Humanities. Thanks for reading in advance!
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/344658421_Digital_Knowledge_Integration_DKI_When_Transhumanism_H_Meets_Digital_Humanities_DH
[https://i1.rgstatic.net/publication/344658421_Digital_Knowledge_Integration_DKI_When_Transhumanism_H_Meets_Digital_Humanities_DH/links/5f8747ff92851c14bcc8cb69/largepreview.png]<https://www.researchgate.net/publication/344658421_Digital_Knowledge_Integration_DKI_When_Transhumanism_H_Meets_Digital_Humanities_DH>
(PDF) Digital Knowledge Integration (DKI): When Transhumanism (H+) Meets Digital Humanities (DH)<https://www.researchgate.net/publication/344658421_Digital_Knowledge_Integration_DKI_When_Transhumanism_H_Meets_Digital_Humanities_DH>
PDF | To a large extent, the world has come to embrace digitalization which currently permeates all human endeavors and life. However, the process of... | Find, read and cite all the research you need on ResearchGate
www.researchgate.net

 Waliya, Yohanna Joseph
Enseignant et chercheur à l'université de Calabar.
Auteur  de La récolte de vie,  Quand l'Afrique se lèvera etc.
Mail: waliyayohannajoseph at unical.edu.ng
Mobile:+2348038940016.
web: https://unical-ng.academia.edu/WALIYAYOHANNAJOSEPH
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Yohanna_Waliya