[Air-L] Online collaborative timeline/drawing tools?

Jaime García Iglesias garciaiglesiasjaime at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 07:59:03 PDT 2020

Hi. I'm currently working on a project evaluating service delivery during
COVID-19 and we're interested in having focus groups of staff members
generate their own timelines of change (alongside emotional and affect).
However, we're doing this online and we'd like the creation to be somewhat
collaborative. I was wondering if there's any of you with any experience of
doing this, ideas for software or websites where this can be done? Thanks a
ton!