[Air-L] Air-L Digest, Vol 194, Issue 1

Ushnish Sengupta ushnish.sengupta at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 17:37:25 PDT 2020

Subject: [Air-L] cyberactivism

https://beautifultrouble.org/
Covers both online and offline activism
Creative Commons License too!

--
*Recent Book Chapters:*
Monoculturalism, Aculturalism, and Postculturalism: The Exclusionary

Business Process Transformation in Natural Resources Development Using
Blockchain: Indigenous Entrepreneurship, Trustless Technology, and
Rebuilding Trust <https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783030443368>

*White Papers:*

Meeting Changing Customer Requirements in Food andAgriculture Through
Application of Blockchain Technology
<https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3429200>

Business in the Front, Crypto in the Back: How to Be a Blockchain Startup
in Fintech <https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3423179>

*Key Articles:*

The Future of Social Economy Leadership and Organizational Composition in
Canada: Demand from Demographics, and Difference through Diversity
<http://interventionseconomiques.revues.org/2794>

Indigenous Cooperatives in Canada: The Complex Relationship Between
Cooperatives, Community Economic Development,Colonization, and Culture
<http://www.jeodonline.com/sites/jeodonline.com/files/articles/2015/08/13/6sengupta13aug2015.pdf>

Indigenous Communities and Social Enterprise in Canada:Incorporating
Culture as an Essential Ingredient of Entrepreneurship
<http://anserj.ca/anser/index.php/cjnser/article/view/196>