[Air-L] Reminder - Responding to Social Isolation Through Education and the Arts

Betsy Cooper aspentechpolicyhub at aspeninstitute.org
Tue Sep 8 14:23:19 PDT 2020

Reminder: September 9 Webinar

Responding to Social Isolation Through Education and the Arts

The COVID-19 crisis forced many of us into difficult social
isolation–hitting pause on engagement with cultural attractions,
traditional education, and in-person events. How can we provide tools to
educators and cultural institutions in order to provide rich digital
experiences in learning and the arts to mitigate the adverse effects of
social isolation?

Join Aspen Tech Policy Hub COVID-19 Challenge Grantees [1]Michael Edson,
[2]Dana Mitroff Silvers, [3]Nidhi Hebbar, and [4]Yusuf Ahmad as they
showcase their projects focused on Responding to Social Isolation Through
Education and the Arts. Following the presentations, we are thrilled to be
joined by [5]Dr. Beth Harris and [6]Dr. Steven Zucker, Co-Founders of
[7]Smarthistory, who will give further remarks on the projects and the
current reimagining of cultural and educational institutions.

It's not too late to register; sign up now:

[8]RSVP

This webinar is part of our Challenge Grant Project Presentations series.
Learn more [9]on our website.

CONTACT US
[10]Twitter [11]Email Address [12]Website