[Air-L] CARGC Fellows Conference: Deadline extension

Bridges, Lauren lauren.bridges at asc.upenn.edu
Mon Sep 21 09:54:23 PDT 2020

Dear AoIR community,

What comes after the now? The Center for Advanced Research in Global Communication at the University of Pennsylvania is inviting submissions to our 2021 early career conference, “No Going Back: Global Communication and Post-Pandemic Politics,” in an effort to answer this question.

This admission-free conference will be held virtually on April 8 and 9, 2021.

We invite early career scholars, as well as artists, activists, journalists, and others, to submit abstracts for consideration. The CFP can be found here: https://bit.ly/2Vh2Tjo, and the submission form and guidelines can be found here: https://bit.ly/39gXrmj. The deadline to submit is now October 15, 2020.

Questions may be directed to: cargcfellows at gmail.com.

Best,

Lauren Bridges

CARGC Fellow