[Air-L] make $ today & help save democracy

Stuart Shulman stuart.shulman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 07:43:26 PDT 2020

If you are willing to label data for at least 1 hour today, we have an
urgent task that pays $13/hour and comes with a 1-month free license to
DiscoverText. If you do well on a series of tasks that may result from this
proof of concept, we can extend the license. You will be paid the same day
you work and you can bill 1 hour plus any additional 6-minute increments
(ex., 1.2 or 2.3 hours). This is the culmination of 9 months building a
machine-learning election model to help save democracy from its descent
into unrestrained authoritarianism. Our democratic monkeywrench is out of
the box. Who can help us fine tune the model for a specific use case for a
new client? Please send me your CV if you are interested. Note: some
expertise in Latino/Latina and African American identity claims is
required. We are particularly interested in hiring politically active
progressives and Democrats and ask for some proof to that effect. ~Stu