[Air-L] Call for Abstracts Now Open – NVivo Virtual Conference 2021

Silvana di Gregorio S.DiGregorio at qsrinternational.com
Wed Apr 14 01:50:50 PDT 2021

We are pleased to announce the NVivo Virtual Conference 2021, Transcending Boundaries in Qualitative Research, https://www.qsrinternational.com/nvivo-qualitative-data-analysis-software/nvivo-virtual-conference scheduled for September 22-23, 2021. We’re inviting you to submit an abstract for a paper or poster on how your research is transcending boundaries across disciplines, methods, cultures and beyond. Abstracts due by June 30, 2021.

Conference Keynotes
We have invited keynote speakers who are world experts in transcending boundaries with their research:

Crystal Abidin, PhD is a digital anthropologist and ethnographer of vernacular internet cultures. She is Associate Professor, Principal Research Fellow, & ARC DECRA Fellow in Internet Studies, Programme Lead of Social Media Pop Cultures at the Centre for Culture and Technology (CCAT) at Curtin University. Her books include Internet Celebrity: Understanding Fame Online (2018, Emerald Publishing) and Instagram: Visual Social Media Cultures (2020, Polity Press, co-authored with Tama Leaver and Tim Highfield). She was listed on Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia and Pacific Standard 30 Top Thinkers Under 30. Learn more about her work at wishcrys.com.

Sally Campbell Galman, Ph.D. Professor of child and family studies at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. She is the author of the Shane the Lone Ethnographer series of methods comics. Her arts-based research has been published in Girlhood Studies, Public Anthropologist, and Anthropology News. Learn more about her work at sallycampbellgalman.com.

Call for Abstracts Is Now Open
We are interpreting transcending boundaries in its widest sense - transcending disciplines, methods, and cultures. The focus of the call for abstracts for papers and posters should be on methods not results. We welcome proposals exploring but not limited to:
•	Cross-Disciplinary Research
•	Multi-Method Research
•	Innovating New Methods
•	Culturally Responsive Research
•	Evaluation Research
•	Innovative Ways of Using NVivo
•	Cross-Sector Research – including Academic, Commercial and Not-for-profit)
•	Hybrid Research – Online and Face-to-face
•	STEM Research
•	Inspire Us

Posters:
•	Any topic where NVivo has been used for all or part of the analysis.

How to Submit
You’ll find more information on abstract requirements and how to submit on the conference web page https://www.qsrinternational.com/nvivo-qualitative-data-analysis-software/nvivo-virtual-conference
DEADLINE for abstract submissions: June 30, 2021

Learn more.
https://www.qsrinternational.com/nvivo-qualitative-data-analysis-software/nvivo-virtual-conference

For questions specific to the NVivo Virtual Conference 2021, please contact the organizers Silvana di Gregorio, Ph.D., QSR Research Director, and Stacy Penna, Ed.D., NVivo Community Director at  conference at qsrinternational.com Please feel free to forward to interested colleagues.

Silvana di Gregorio, PhD
Academic Research Director
QSR International (UK) Limited

Eastside, King’s Cross Station, London N1C 4AX  United Kingdom
T  +44 (0)1925 358 095   E  s.digregorio at qsrinternational.com
NVivo Virtual 24 hour Conference 22-23 September 2021 Call for Abstracts – NVivo Virtual Conference 2021

 qsrinternational.com

Disclaimer
This transmission may contain information which is confidential and privileged and intended only for the addressee. If you are not the addressee you may not use, disseminate or copy this information. If you have received this information in error please notify the sender immediately. Thank you.
QSR Privacy Policy