[Air-L] references on the materiality of media technologies and their imaginaries

Polina Kolozaridi poli.kolozaridi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 07:36:02 PDT 2021

Probably one of my favorite books can be also useful here:
Gillespie, T., Boczkowski, P. J., & Foot, K. A. (Eds.). (2014). *Media
technologies: Essays on communication, materiality, and society*. MIT
Press.

And closer to imaginaries Jasanoff, S., & Kim, S. H. (2015). Dreamscapes of
modernity. *Sociotechnical imaginaries and the fabrication of power.
Chicago*.

yours,
Polina