[Air-L] [Repost] A 5-minutes study about time perception and entertainment activities

Maria Rosa Miccoli maria-rosa.miccoli at uni-konstanz.de
Thu Aug 5 00:48:23 PDT 2021

Hello everyone!

I hope you are having a nice day, maybe some of you are already in holidays!
The iScience team from the Konstanz University is currently investigating
time perception and entertainment activities from a behavioural perspective.

We would sincerely appreciate your participation in this study, it will take you only 5 minutes! Here is the link:
 http://wextor.eu:8080/iSciencecore/Exp/index.html?source=mlr
In case something doesn't work at the first attempt, I suggest you to use firefox or internet explorer. Please, feel also free to email me for suggestions or questions!

Thank you in advance, have a nice day!

Best
Maria Rosa Miccoli