[Air-L] Help with key references on datafication

Michela Ornati michela.ornati at usi.ch
Mon Aug 16 10:10:50 PDT 2021

Hallo,

I am under a tight schedule to write an article which includes a discussion on datafication. The context is fashion.
Could you kindly point me to key references I should not miss?
Van Dijck (2014), Couldry (2020) and Barassi (2020) are already on my list, as is Wissinger (book chapter in Pedersen I., 2020).
Thank you so much!

Kind Regards to all,

Michela Ornati
MBA, MA
Professional Lecturer at University of Applied Sciences and Arts (SUPSI)
Ph.D. Student at Università della Svizzera italiana (USI)
in Lugano, Switzerland