[Air-L] The Family Social Media Study (FSMS)

Jared M. Wright jaredmatthewwright at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 03:17:11 PDT 2021

Dear colleagues,

We are conducting a study on the role of social media in the communications
of older, geographically distant families. In particular, we are interested
in intergenerational differences in attitudes and behaviors towards social
media. We have two mirror surveys, one for older parents, and one for adult
children:

Are you an older parent (60+ years old) of one or more adult children (who
do not live with you)?
Do you use social media?
Do you live in North America?
   If you answer "yes" to all of these, please click here -
https://survey.tedu.edu.tr/index.php/337677?lang=en

Are you an adult with at least one living parent (60+ years old) who does
not live with you?
Do you use social media?
Do you live in North America?
   If you answer "yes" to all of these, please click here -
https://survey.tedu.edu.tr/index.php/258585?lang=en

The survey should not take more than 20-30 minutes to complete. We are very
grateful for your time. If you have any questions or concerns, please
contact us at fsmstudy2021 at gmail.com

--
*Dr. Jared M. Wright*

Director, The Center for Digital Social Science
<https://www.thecenterfordigitalsocialscience.org/>

Ph.D. Sociology | Purdue University

700 West State St, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2059

Blog <https://jaredmwr.wordpress.com/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/JaredMWr> | CV
<https://purdue.academia.edu/JaredWright/CurriculumVitae>