[Air-L] TT positions at UAlbany

Jackson, Sam sdjackson at albany.edu
Mon Aug 30 11:41:24 PDT 2021

The College of Emergency Preparedness, Homeland Security, and Cybersecurity (CEHC) at the University at Albany is looking to fill multiple tenure-track positions in informatics and/or cybersecurity to start in Fall 2022. CEHC is a member of the iSchools consortium and houses our undergraduate and graduate programs in informatics and information science. Specialization for these positions is open, could include things like: IUX, HCI, cybersecurity, data analytics, software engineering, networking, game design and development, and web science.

Job posting: https://albany.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=135268&CNTRNO=0&TSTMP=0

I’m not on the search committee, but feel free to reach out with any questions!

Sam

—
Sam Jackson
Assistant Professor
College of Emergency Preparedness, Homeland Security and Cybersecurity
University at Albany
https://sjacksonphd.wordpress.com<https://sjacksonphd.wordpress.com/>