[Air-L] Alternative to Amazon gift card for incentives

Ming-Yi Wu mingyiwu at att.net
Thu Aug 5 11:53:24 PDT 2021

Hi, Noriko,

I know some market research companies provide Starbucks Coffee gift cards as survey incentives.  Or, you can do “drawing” for any kind of gift cards.

It also depends on the nature of the survey.  If you are partnering with a company by surveying members in their customer panels in order to write a research report, you may email the survey participants the research report when it is available.  Let them know in your survey invitation.

No matter which method you use, please check with your university’s IRB officer to make sure that the survey incentives are distributed fairly and appropriately.

Hope this helps!

Best,

Ming-Yi

Ming-Yi Wu, Ph.D.