[Air-L] FB statement on banning NYU researchers for scraping

Daniel Thomas d.thomas at strath.ac.uk
Wed Aug 11 00:50:02 PDT 2021

And, here is the letter of support:
https://edelson-solidarity.neocities.org/

--
My normal working hours are 09:00-18:00 Glasgow Monday-Friday.
Meeting hours 09:30-12:00 and 13:30-17:30.

Dr Daniel Thomas, Chancellor's Fellow (Lecturer/Assistant Professor)
Room LT14.03, Department of Computer and Information Sciences,
University of Strathclyde.
Tel: 0141-548-3524 (call forwarding enabled)
The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in
Scotland, with registration number SC015263.