[Air-L] FWD: Clinical Assistant Professor Opening at UNCG

T. Zachary Frazier t.zachary.frazier at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 12:27:34 PST 2021

Dear AIR-L Colleguages,

I'm posting this to AIR-L in case any of you would be interested in our
open position and also to ask that you could forward the following job
posting to any doctoral candidate nearing the end of their studies or
recent Ph.D graduates you know who may be interested.
https://spartantalent.uncg.edu/postings/21106

The Department of Library and Information Science at UNCG is currently
looking for a Clinical Assistant Professor to work with undergraduates in
our Bachelor of Information Science Program. We're looking for a candidate
who pairs technical abilities or deep knowledge about technology, with a
passion for teaching and mentoring undergraduates. The clinical position is
a teaching position with a 4/4 teaching load. These positions are well
established at UNCG, and have competitive pay, promotion, and terms of
appointments, which provide similar privileges to tenure.

While the announcement says we're currently reviewing applications, we
haven't had the opportunity to begin reviewing applications and the next
committee meeting scheduled for 1/18. That meeting is likely when we will
likely begin reviewing our candidate pool. Candidates with questions can
contact Dr. Nora Bird (njbird at uncg.edu) or myself (tzfrazie at uncg.edu)

This announcement and two other openings with our department in
Instructional Technology are advertised in* The Chronicle *as well:
https://jobs.chronicle.com/job/410084/multiple-faculty-openings-in-the-department-of-library-and-information-science

Best,
Zack