[Air-L] CFP Infodemics and our Future

Marco Schneider art68schneider at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 09:03:09 PST 2021

Call for papers Dossier: Infodemics and Our Future
Call for papers *Liinc em Revista*

Submission deadline: até 31 March 2021

Liinc em Revista invites for the submission of articles for the
dossier “Infodemics
and Our Future”, to be published in the vol. 17, first semester 2021. This
dossier is being organized by Professors Marco Schneider and Gustavo
Saldanha.

Liinc em Revista accepts submissions of manuscripts written in Portuguese,
English, and Spanish. The manuscripts submitted to Liinc em Revista are
evaluated through double-blind peer-review process. Manuscripts unrelated
to the topics of the dossier will not be considered for evaluation and
publication. For further information or submitting a manuscript, please
visit the Submissions page <http://revista.ibict.br/liinc/about/submissions>
.