[Air-L] CfP: 4th International Workshop on Geospatial Linked Data co-located with ESWC2021

Beyza Yaman beyza.yaman at adaptcentre.ie
Thu Feb 4 01:59:13 PST 2021

Dear author,

We are happy to announce two venues for publishing your work about
Geospatial Linked Data.

We are writing to you because we think your work might be suitable for
publication in the upcoming "Semantic Spatial Web" special issue of the
open-access journal International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote
Sensing (ISPRS) International Journal of Geo-Information (ISSN 2220-9964,
IF 2.239). The submission deadline is 31 July 2021 and papers may be
submitted immediately or at any point until 31 July 2021, as papers will be
published on an ongoing basis. For more information on this Special Issue
and submission guidelines, please visit the following page:

https://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijgi/special_issues/Semantic_SpatialWeb

We would like also to acknowledge that the 4th International Workshop on
Geospatial Linked Data will be co-located with the European Semantic Web
Conference (ESWC) on 7th June 2021. The submission deadline is 1st March
2021. The best papers will be invited to submit their extended version to
the special issue in the ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information
Semantic Spatial Web.

Details are published on the website: dice-group.github.io/GeoLD2021/

Should you need any further information, please feel free to contact us. We
look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Beyza Yaman