[Air-L] 3rd Lagos Summer School in Digital Humanities (LSSDH-2021), May 9-15, 2021

Tunde Ope-Davies bopeibi at unilag.edu.ng
Thu Feb 11 01:40:48 PST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

trust everyone is keeping safe and staying positive. Kindly find below our
CFF. We would appreciate your kind support in circulating the call or
volunteering if you have the skills set.

*LSSDH-2021: CALL FOR FACILITATORS*

The Lagos Summer School in Digital Humanities (LSSDH) is a platform
established to raise, train and equip an army of young, vibrant and
energetic junior researchers and early career scholars in Sub-Saharan
Africa/Africa on the principles and practice of Digital Humanities (DH).

The *3rd edition* holds between* May 9 *and* 15, 2021* at the University of
Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria as a *hybrid event*.  About 60 in-person attendees
will receive their classes live in Lagos while several others will join
virtually from different parts of Africa.

We are still looking for our colleagues with expertise and skills who will
be available to teach some DH courses for beginners and the intermediate
class. Our International Facilitators will deliver their lectures virtually
(as pre-recorded videos) or in real-time (via zoom/etc), depending on time
zone. The Q & A session will take place in real-time or asynchronously.

 If any of our colleagues will be available and willing to contribute to
the success of the Summer School this year, kindly contact me via
email: *bopeibi at unilag.edu.ng/
<bopeibi at unilag.edu.ng/>*   dhunilag at gmail.com/  Additional details will be
provided via the email.

We thank you very much indeed for your kindness and support.

Convener

--
* 'Tunde Ope-Davies **(formerly Opeibi)*
* (Professor of   English, Digital Cultures & **Discourse Studies,

*Founder and Director, Centre for Digital Humanities, University of Lagos*
*Visiting Professor & Senior  Fellow, Alexander von Humboldt Foundation,
Germany*

*Convener, Lagos Summer School in Digital Humanities*

*President, Digital Humanities Association in Nigeria (DHAN)*

*www.unilag.edu.ng <http://www.unilag.edu.ng>; www.cedhul.com.ng
<http://www.dhunilag.com>*

*https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Tunde_Opeibi/stats
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Tunde_Opeibi/stats>*