[Air-L] Online interviews participants with speech issues

María González Aguado mariagaguado at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 11:09:44 PST 2021

Dear all,

I will really appreciate it, if you could share your experiences of
conducting online qualitative interviews with participants with speech
problems. I would like to know in particular what issues should I take into
account to interview these participants and making them feel comfortable
during the online interview and seek rapport, as well as to reduce the risk
of distress to the minimum. Any further guidance or references would be
highly appreciated.

Thank you a lot in advance.

Best wishes,

--
Dr María González
School of Communication, Media and Sociology