[Air-L] Digital politics/advocacy trends

Colin Delany cpd at epolitics.com
Thu Feb 25 12:10:23 PST 2021

Hi folks, I recently published a "Ten Big Trends in Digital Politics & Advocacy" post, a long-running piece I update every year or two. If you're interested, here's a link:

https://www.epolitics.com/2021/02/02/ten-big-trends-in-digital-politics-activism-and-advocacy-in-2021-part-one/

The "trends" article is an excerpt from my digital campaigning/digital advocacy ebook, and I'll also be posting a sample 2021 digital campaign plan soon if you're looking for class resources. That should go up next week, and I'll share it here as well. Please let me know if you have any questions! I'm also happy to connect folks with digital politics practitioners (including myself!) who'd be willing to speak with classes remotely.

--cpd

"How to Use the Internet to Change the World - and Win Elections: A Comprehensive Guide to Digital Politics for Campaigns, Activists & Advocates" [Ebook]
http://www.epolitics.com/winning

Colin Delany
Epolitics.com -- digital strategy for politics and advocacy
http://www.epolitics.com
202-422-4682
cpd at epolitics.com
@epolitics