[Air-L] CFP (Surveillance & Society): Domestic Terrorism, White Supremacy, and State Surveillance

Bryce Newell bcnewell at uoregon.edu
Thu Feb 25 10:02:50 PST 2021

Dear colleagues,

I just wanted to send a quick reminder that the deadline for submitting proposals/expressions of internet for the upcoming Dialogue section of Surveillance & Society on "Domestic Terrorism, White Supremacy, and State Surveillance" is end of day on Feb. 28, 2021 (this Sunday).

I look forward to receiving your proposals.