[Air-L] [Media Architecture Biennale] CfP - 2 WEEKS LEFT until deadline

Media Architecture Biennale info at mab20.org
Mon Jan 11 05:52:17 PST 2021

*MEDIA ARCHITECTURE BIENNALE <http://www.mab20.org/>* (MAB20)
June 28th - July 2nd, 2021 | Amsterdam & Utrecht

*CALL FOR PAPERS* [2 WEEKS LEFT]
*Deadline Jan 25th, 2021*
The conference proceedings will be published through the ACM Digital
Library.

MAB20 would like to invite papers from academics, students, and industry
practitioners that align with the theme *Futures Implied* and the
sub-themes, *Playful & Artistic Civic Engagement*, *More-Than-Human Cities*
, *Restorative Cities*, just to mention a few. The paper contributions
should address current practices, discuss theoretical approaches, or
present novel research that explores and further develop our understanding
of media architecture through relevant case studies, design processes, and
community and industry examples. The papers should have a minimum of six
and a maximum of ten pages in length, in ACM format, and the submission
deadline is *25 January 2021.* All papers should be submitted via
https://easychair.org/cfp/mab20

You can find more details about the themes and the submission on *MAB Call
for Papers <https://mab20.mediaarchitecture.org/calls/call-for-papers/>*.

In case you have any questions, please contact our *Papers Chairs:*

·   *Glenda Caldwell*, Queensland University of Technology –
g.caldwell at qut.edu.au

·   *Joel Fredericks*, The University of Sydney –
joel.fredericks at sydney.edu.au

We hope to welcome you to one of our online pre-events and at the
biennale in June!

All the best,

*Martijn de Waal, Frank Suurenbroek, Nanna Verhoeff **and Michiel de Lange*

MAB20 Executive Committee
Media Architecture Biennale <http://www.mab20.org/>

To stay up to date with all MAB20’s activities through other channels,
follow us on:  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/MABiennale/?__tn__=kC-R&eid=ARB4ZAfvoxwAR5URX2AgrcaZBziV9A-IOe1iaUwVa0hKlHRwqfRT59GZg0dzGqr6Om1UE7ODjtR9Ceei&hc_ref=ARRSHTzoFw2BAJnq1UNGqFh7yRkc_2Bsmhq8DDz596A2RrApEBD7tCHHJnCKVxmf2Rc&fref=nf&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARBaoDZkbiz8wU6jRKnXVO3ynvlWQVXWUzzUKzDvgIaODLT-Ke1O2S-zHsGrqBVkEl3O72-czhhMoht7ocvBDjYbeoetUCNCICdTHfEdtvWRiCcemJBuLwThnPWwdakq1ueMLQqIZ-WUy613tdeAzxzrzmc-Prxrjq_vT26gxmC1eVEdgwoaaI9SGIyyU6mVsTvgF9FNY9FAxjswu2PKH-8LSaXzY2q5DUzh49sUH283iuNCYTmManvYdLGwbvIYdw4K7CZ_JLOvWeuEUXGqFq7sEh3cutbln0SbV8m4fC_jo2A03QUJbiSsCxPusfXPKO2IMWiI8eF-SELtYeiACAbyEA>
 / Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/mabiennale/> / Twitter
<https://twitter.com/MABiennale> / LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/media-architecture-biennale>
Sign up for our monthly newsletter *here
<http://lists.mediaarchitecture.org/?p=subscribe&id=9>*.