[Air-L] Job opening - Postdoctoral Fellow: Explainability and Auditability of AI in Content Moderation

Dhanaraj Thakur dthakur at cdt.org
Wed Jan 13 15:04:16 PST 2021

Hello everyone (and apologies for cross-posting),

We have a job opening at the Center for Democracy & Technology (CDT)
<https://cdt.org/> for a Postdoctoral Fellow
<https://cdt.org/job/cdt-postdoctoral-fellow-explainability-of-ai-in-content-moderation/>
to work on developing models and tools to improve the explainability and
auditability of AI-based content moderation systems. I would appreciate
it if you can share with relevant colleagues and recent PhD graduates. I
am also happy to answer questions from interested applicants.

This should be someone who recently completed their PhD in a relevant
discipline, with demonstrated research expertise related to this topic.
This is a one-year full-time Fellowship, with the possibility of renewal
for another year based on performance and availability of funds. Limited
funding is available for approved research expenses associated with the
Fellow’s project.

We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits. The expected start
date for the Fellowship is March/April 2021, so interested persons
should apply as soon as possible. The position is based at CDT’s
Washington, D.C. office (with remote work currently in effect due to
COVID-19). Further details and application instructions are here
<https://cdt.org/job/cdt-postdoctoral-fellow-explainability-of-ai-in-content-moderation/>.

thanks,

Dhanaraj

--

*Dhanaraj Thakur* (he/him) | Research Director
Center for Democracy & Technology |*cdt.org <https://cdt.org/>*