[Air-L] paid internship: communicating about data research

Amy Johnson amyj at mit.edu
Thu Jan 14 10:13:27 PST 2021

Dear all,

We're looking for a communications intern at the Global Data Barometer: https://globaldatabarometer.org/jobs/ It's a part-time, paid 3-month position, with a possibility of extension, and always remote, not just pandemic-remote. We're looking for someone excited to think with us about how to communicate meaningfully about data and data research. Maybe that's you? Or maybe you know of students or others for whom this might be a good match and could share this? The application deadline is Jan 22nd.

The Barometer is a new global index study that uses an expert survey to assess data for public good across more than 100 countries. We examine data governance, availability, capability, and use and impact through a number of thematic lenses. You can learn more about the project here: https://globaldatabarometer.org/

Many thanks,

Amy

---

Amy Johnson, PhD

Senior Research Lead

globaldatabarometer.org<https://globaldatabarometer.org/>

Fellow, Language & Technology Lab, MIT

Affiliate, Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society, Harvard
@shrapnelofme