[Air-L] Recommendations for early studies on changing ICT/social media uses and practices amongst families in Covid times, anyone?

Helga Sadowski helga.sadowski at im.uu.se
Fri Jan 22 01:56:59 PST 2021

Dear all,

I am looking for references and reading lists - or like to create one - containing early studies on how "these Corona times" are having an impact on how (extended) family members communicate with each other (cross-households, within households).

I assume many of you have worked on/read on such or related issues, so I would be very happy to hear back from you. More than happy to also share the literature list afterwards, of course.

With best wishes from Sweden,

Helga
(Researcher in HCI, Uppsala University)

N?r du har kontakt med oss p? Uppsala universitet med e-post s? inneb?r det att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. F?r att l?sa mer om hur vi g?r det kan du l?sa h?r: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For more information on how this is performed, please read here: http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/data-protection-policy