[Air-L] Fast Capitalism CFP

Arditi, David M darditi at uta.edu
Tue Jan 26 18:22:07 PST 2021

Colleagues,

With all of the craziness from insurrections to COVID, Fast Capitalism's mission<https://fastcapitalism.journal.library.uta.edu/index.php/fastcapitalism/about/editorialPolicies#focusAndScope> to publish critical work on how digital networks impact current moment is as important as ever. Whether you're working on a paper discussing rising authoritarianism on platforms like Parler, media disinformation, virtual schooling, or something else, feel free to send your work. Attached is our general open call. Please circulate to your networks and let me know if you have any ideas.

Best,
David

Dr. David Arditi
Associate Professor of Sociology