[Air-L] Privacy online: chilling effects and subjective experiences

William Dutton william.dutton at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 01:46:30 PST 2021

Recent survey (2019) perspective on privacy in the UK: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3522106

Ancient survey perspectives on privacy: Dutton, W. H. and Meadow, R. G. (1987), in Levitan, K. B. (ed.), ‘A Tolerance for Surveillance: American Public Opinion Concerning Privacy and Civil Liberties,’ Government Infostructures, Westport, CT: Greenwood Press, 147-70.

Bill

William H. Dutton
55 Victoria Road
Oxford OX2 7QF