[Air-L] Latest Issue of JoCTEC

Plothe, Theo plothet at savannahstate.edu
Sat Jul 3 10:14:40 PDT 2021

On behalf of the Associate Editors and myself, I am excited to announce the publication of the most recent issue of the Journal of Communication Technology:

https://www.joctec.org/

This issue is returns to our traditional format featuring scholarly work of import within Communication Technology. Featured work in this latest issue includes fascinating research on blockchain on social media, brand trust in online advertising, discussing the hyperperception model, and why User experience (UX) matters in design and research, as well as book reviews of The Dark Side of Media and Technology (2019) and Ethics for a Digital Age (Vol. II) (2018). Please share this widely amongst your colleagues and fellow scholars.

You can access the issue on JoTEC's website:

https://joctec.org/archives/volume-4-issue-2/

Sent from my iPhone