[Air-L] PhD scholarship advert

Luzhou Li Luzhou.Li at monash.edu
Tue Jul 6 22:37:00 PDT 2021

Hello team,

How are you? I'd like to advertise a PhD scholarship, but because I'm new
to the AoIR mailing list and it's also my first time to post to the list,
I'm just writing to inquire how things work: would you like me to just send
you the link to the advert or should I come up with some narrative message
to the wider community for you to publish? Let me know what works best for
you.
thanks!
Nina

--
Luzhou (Nina) Li, PhD
Lecturer |School of Media, Film and Journalism |Monash University, Australia

Vice Chair, Communication Law and Policy Division
International Communications Association (ICA)

Latest article: How to think about media policy silence
<https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0163443720948004?journalCode=mcsa>,
*Media, Culture & Society, *2020
Book: *Zoning China: Online Video, Popular Culture, and the State
<https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/zoning-china>* (MIT Press, 2019)