[Air-L] Behavioral Finance Research Interactive Survey

Sri G Aditya, Doctoral Research Scholar, Management & Commerce, SSSIHL gaditya at sssihl.edu.in
Mon Jul 12 05:37:48 PDT 2021

 Dear AoIR colleagues

Hope you and all your family are doing well and staying safe. I am G
Aditya, PhD. student in Management from Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher
Learning, Andhra Pradesh, India.

I am reaching out to you to help in my research work by participating
in an *online
interactive research survey.*

The survey should take about *10 -15 minutes* of your time to complete. The
results of this will help gain essential insights into individual trading
behaviour. I request you to attempt the survey on your *laptop or PC* and
not on mobile as it involves a financial simulation exercise.

Click HERE
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=14007149&l=8a2f5419-6cb9-4035-9db8-9d6e582a1abd&r=ad3dac0f-6ba9-44dc-913e-250303a5cdcd>to
access the survey.

Note: After completion of the responses, make sure to *click SAVE at the
end*. Doing so will ensure that all your responses are recorded.

Kindly share this survey by forwarding this mail to your family, friends,
and colleagues. That will help me reach the required number of participants.

I would really appreciate it if you can reply to this mail and confirm your
participation in this survey. If currently, you are not in a position to
take this survey, I can understand your commitments. However, I would
definitely want to have your inputs. Please let me know and I can send you
a reminder mail.

Thanking you

G Aditya
Doctoral Research Fellow
Department of Management Studies
Sri Satya Sai Institute of Higher Learning
Phone: +918008386708
Email: gaditya at sssihl.edu.in
Linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adityaarvind
Website: http://www.sssihl.edu.in/