[Air-L] Influencer Marketing Meta-analysis

Guy Golan golanresearch at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 15:00:20 PDT 2021

HI Everyone,

My name is Guy Golan and I am an Associate Professor in the Bob Schieffer
College of Communication at Texas Christian University. My colleagues
(Jameson Hayes, Jiyoung Lee, and Nathan Walter) and I are currently working
on a meta-analysis of social media influencers. We would be grateful for
any information that you can give us on unpublished data (conference
papers, advised dissertations, in press, etc.). It is important to
emphasize that we don't need the actual dataset but only information that
will allow us to compute effect sizes (e.g., t-values, sample sizes,
means, SDs, p-values, Cohen's d, etc.).

In general, we are looking for experimental studies that include a direct
comparison between exposure to a social media influencer and a control
condition (for e.g., neutral control, celebrity, brand-only). We are
interested in all research outcomes, including beliefs, attitudes,
knowledge, recall, behavioral intent, and behavior. The studies can be
within any domain (e.g., marketing, advertising, public health, politics,
science). Information pertaining to any studies (published or unpublished)
that fit these criteria would be highly appreciated.

Thank you so much for your time and effort,

Guy (guy.golan at tcu.edu)

--
Guy J. Golan, Ph.D.
Associate Professor