[Air-L] baca

Alicia Takaoka ajwilson at hawaii.edu
Tue Jul 13 13:23:47 PDT 2021

*frantically checks my vacation settings to see if I have indicated* Reply
All**

alicia

Alicia JW Takaoka, PhD.
Communication and Information Sciences (Social Informatics and
Human-Computer Interaction)
English Department, University of Hawai`i at Hilo
ASIS&T Governance Committee Member
ASIS&T SIG-SM Archivist
ASIS&T SIG-AH Secretary
ASIS&T SIG-STI Secretary/Treasurer