[Air-L] references on the materiality of media technologies and their imaginaries

Corinne Cath corinnecath at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 06:19:00 PDT 2021

Dear Hamlet,

Here are some great reads, its not all quite users take on the materiality
of bits but does include some pieces on that.

https://www.press.uillinois.edu/books/catalog/26bxm4qd9780252039362.html
https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.5406/j.ctt155jmd9
https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/stuff-bits
https://www.dukeupress.edu/the-undersea-network

Kind regards,

--
Dr. Corinne Cath
Oxford Internet Institute & Alan Turing Institute

Web: www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/corinne-cath & www.corinnecath.com
Email: ccath at turing.ac.uk & corinnecath at gmail.com
Twitter: @C__CS