[Air-L] (Conference) The 6th DISC Conference (ONLINE) June 18-19

Leslie Tkach-Kawasaki tkach at japan.email.ne.jp
Sun Jun 6 23:36:31 PDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Apologies for cross-posting.

The 6th DISC (Beyond Data, Innovation, Social network & Convergence)
Conference will be held on June 18 and 19 (Zoom). Our presenters,
keynotes, and special lecture have been confirmed and the program finalized.

Program information is available at https://jceasia.org/

Registration is open until June 11.

Registration fee: Free of charge
Registration link: https://tinyurl.com/DISC2021registration

Also, in conjunction with DISC2021, Dr. Marc Smith from the Social Media
Research Foundation will give a workshop introducing social network
analysis with NodeXL.

Registration for the workshop is open until June 11 (Extended from June 7)

Registration fee: Free of charge
Registration link: https://tinyurl.com/disc2021nodexlworkshop

Please share the information among your peers and networks.

Thank you very much. We are looking forward to seeing you soon.

Kind regards,
The 6th DISC Organizing Committee