[Air-L] Canadian Internet Use survey results

Peter Timusk peterotimusk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 14:37:14 PDT 2021

Researchers are welcome to contact Statistics Canada to propose collaboration on research projects using the Canadian Survey of Internet Use data. The survey has been running for many years though not consistently and is connected to the labour force survey. I was able to see Internet use by age and employment status in the one paper I wrote back in 2009.

Here is the info on this year's release.

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/daily-quotidien/210622/dq210622b-eng.htm

Peter T.

I don't speak for my employer or associations I am a member of or volunteer for unless otherwise noted.