[Air-L] Request: Stop sending reviewer scores to authors

Tama Leaver tamaleaver at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 20:37:35 PDT 2021

Hi Jean,

That's definitely a good point and something we'll take on board looking at
reviewing for next year.  (As you say, I fear the fact that we're not
already might be a technical limitation, but we'll investigate all the
same.)

On that front, it has been lovely that more and more journals are moving in
this direction, too. (Such a relief when we turn out not to be reviewer 2!)

Cheers,
Tama

Email: t.leaver at curtin.edu.au
Web: www.tamaleaver.net