[Air-L] Summer School in Digital Methods for Critical Consumer Studies, Lake Como, 31 May - 4 June 2021

Alessandro Gandini alessandro.gandini at unimi.it
Wed Mar 3 02:29:44 PST 2021

Hello Aoir folks,
with apologies for crossposting, we welcome applications for the Summer
School in Digital Methods for Critical Consumer Studies, which will be held
in the wonderful setting of the Lake Como between 31 May - 5 June 2021.
All information can be found here: https://dmcs.lakecomoschool.org/. The
deadline for applications is 15 March 2021.
Please share widely in particular among phds or postdocs who have an
interest in digital methods and/or consumer research, broadly intended.
Feel free to email me for any other information or question.
Best wishes to all,
Alessandro

--
Alessandro Gandini