[Air-L] Job opening at the Center for Democracy & Technology: Research Fellowship in Explainable AI

Dhanaraj Thakur dthakur at cdt.org
Tue Mar 9 12:39:18 PST 2021

Hello everyone,

We have a job opening at the Center for Democracy & Technology
<https://cdt.org/> for a Research Fellow
<https://cdt.org/job/cdt-research-fellow/> to work on several projects
including explainable AI in online content moderation (this is a
revision of a previously posted position). This is a great opportunity
to use research to inform policy advocacy efforts in the US and EU.
Please share with relevant colleagues. I am also happy to answer
questions from interested applicants.

Ideally applicants will have a PhD or similar research qualification and
experience in a relevant discipline. This is a one-year full-time
Fellowship, with the possibility of renewal for another year based on
performance and availability of funds. Funding is available for approved
research expenses associated with the Fellow’s project.

We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Applications are
accepted on a rolling basis and interested persons are encouraged to
apply as soon as possible. The position is based at CDT’s Washington,
D.C. office (with remote work currently in effect due to COVID-19).
Further details and application instructions are here
<https://cdt.org/job/cdt-research-fellow/>.

thanks,

Dhanaraj

--

*Dhanaraj Thakur* (he/him) | Research Director
Center for Democracy & Technology |*cdt.org <https://cdt.org/>*