[Air-L] Social Media and Adolescent Health: Academic Conferences

Amrit PURBA (PGR) 2056492P at student.gla.ac.uk
Fri Mar 19 02:54:48 PDT 2021

Good morning Colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well. I am an MRC funded PhD Scholar at the MRC/CSO Social and Public Health Sciences Unit, University of Glasgow and my PhD research is focussed on investigating the relationship between social media use and adolescent health risk behaviours. I am trying to identify academic conferences best suited to present my research and wondered if there were any you were aware of beyond those outlined below, any guidance you can provide would be most appreciated.

World Congress on Adolescent Health
European Public Health Conference
Society for Longitudinal and Life Course Studies
Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
Society of Social Medicine
Society of Epidemiological Research
International Association for Adolescent Health World Congress
EiP Excellence in Paediatrics

Best wishes,

Amrit Kaur Purba
PhD Candidate

MRC/CSO Social and Public Health Sciences Unit, University of Glasgow
Berkeley Square
99 Berkeley Street
Glasgow
G3 7HR