[Air-L] incentives

Lauri Goldkind goldkind at fordham.edu
Mon Mar 22 16:58:15 PDT 2021

Hello Researchers,

I was wondering how people handle offereing a gift card incentive when a
project is global in scope?
We are planning on offering a $50 USD gift card but then I realized that
one cannot use a US amazon or staples card outside of the US (yes,
elementary, I realize).

I wonder if any of you have offered a cash or cash-like incentive and how
you distributed it to out-of-country participants.

Thoughts appreciated.

Thanks!
Lauri
Lauri Goldkind, PhD ~Editor in Chief, Journal of Technology in Human
Services <https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/wths20/current>
Data Justice Collective <https://www.datajusticecollective.org>
Associate Professor, Graduate School of Social Service, Fordham
Listen to my podcast interview with tech ethicist David Ryan Polgar
<https://pca.st/episode/1f2b9fb8-f846-402b-8b84-540af1df5612>
http://www.laurigoldkind.net/
Let's talk! Click here to book a time
<https://lauri-goldkind.appointlet.com>

*"The more the data banks record about each one of us, the less we exist."
- Marshall McLuhan*

*Illegitimi non carborundum*