[Air-L] IFIP WG9.8 Gender, Diversity and ICT - Spring Workshop

Charles M. Ess charles.ess at media.uio.no
Wed Mar 24 08:27:42 PDT 2021

Dear AoIRists,

The IFIP Working Group 9.8 on Gender, Diversity and ICT cordially
invites you to our Spring, 2021, Workshop, «Work, place, mobility and
embodiment: «recovery» or repairment in a Covid and eventually
post-Covid world?»

The Workshop will be held online (via Zoom) on Friday, April 16, 2021:
9.00-16:00 CET.  The program features four presentations and a
concluding keynote and discussion with Prof. Christina Mörtberg
(Department of Informatics, Linnæus University) on «Thinking with Care
as the Transition from Recovery to Repairment»

Further Program details can be found on our website:
<http://ifiptc9.org/9-8/2021/03/17/spring-2021-workshop-program/>

The Workshop is free but registration is required: please email Charles
Ess <c.m.ess at media.uio.no> with subject line “IFIP WG9.0 Workshop
Registration Request” to request registration and participation credentials.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Workshop.  On behalf of the
Working Group,

Sisse Finken (IT-University in Copenhagen), Chair
Johanna Sefyrin (Linköping University), Vice- Chair
Charles Ess (University of Oslo), Secretary
--
Professor Emeritus
University of Oslo

Fellow, Siebold-Collegiums Institute for Advanced Studies,
Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg, Germany

3rd edition of Digital Media Ethics now out:
<http://politybooks.com/bookdetail/?isbn=9781509533428>